What is iDialog?
Microsoft Office Communications Server is revolutionizing the way workers communicate and collaborate.
iDialog is an exclusive product from Modality Systems that enables users to find and communicate with their Microsoft Office Communications Server (OCS) contacts using Apple iPhone or iPod Touch devices.
iDialog supports the following features:
- Display OCS contact list and presence information
- Set presence information, including custom note and location data
- Search corporate Global Address List (GAL)
- Send and receive Instant Messages (IM)
- Add multiple participants to an IM conversation
- Manage and participate in multiple IM conversations simultaneously
- Control incoming OCS Voice calls (forward/redirect an incoming OCS call to another device, such as an iPhone, voice mailbox, or another phone number)
- Call a phone number listed on a contact card (This feature is not available on iPod Touch devices)
Send an email to an address listed on a contact card
iDialog is supported on Apple iPhone and iPod Touch versions 2.0 and higher. The user must also have an account that can sign-in to a corporate or hosted OCS 2007 or 2007 R2 system. An OCS Communicator Web Access (CWA) Server must be deployed to support iDialog connectivity. No proprietary server infrastructure is required.
get more info: